Lotus Europa Forums > Members Cars

Badged JPS Europa, Finding one.

(1/5) > >>

dakazman:
   How many badged JPS  are still out there?
 I’m searching for another Europa Who has a list of which Europa’s are authentic, since I finished my elky. 
  It seems anyone can throw the badge on any tc with a L15 paint code on it from a damaged one.

Please chime in and list your Badge.

Dakazman

Lou Drozdowski:
Dave,

Here's a link to some research I did along with member with Ted Taylor before he sold his #185... We went through the old registry to find documented chassis numbers and production dates, along with comments on actual badge numbers.

How many are still around?...if 200 was the initial number almost 50 years ago, I'd venture s safe bet would be less than 50...ld

https://lotuspals.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=4667018%3ABlogPost%3A58526&commentId=4667018%3AComment%3A58358 

BDA:
Lou, you need an account and password to access your link.

Lou Drozdowski:

--- Quote from: BDA on Thursday,February 17, 2022, 08:31:13 PM ---Lou, you need an account and password to access your link.

--- End quote ---

Screen shot attached...Thanks BDA

dakazman:
  Thanks Lou for the link, I signed up .

I found what I believe is the correct badge and another that my be just a commemorative pix 3 .
Having some documentation of a JPS originality is also what I’m looking for and hopefully the registry can help. I’ll start my quest, when I have extra time to search for my next Loti .
Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version