Lotus Europa Forums > Members Cars

73 JPS Resto Photo Album

(1/7) > >>

1973JPS:
So Guys it's been an eventful journey and apologies for not keeping everyone informed about the rebuild but in all honesty it's has been easier to load my photos up to Facebook Europa page than doing re-sizing and stuff which I really don't understand here.

I am going to post a link to my Google Album which I hope 1: Is allowed and 2: I hope works..... Maybe some knowledgeable chap can and will correct my ignorant ways...

I'm getting very close to being 95% of the way ...... I reserve the other 5% for all the silly things I have missed.

So here goes.....Hopefully it works and I would really appreciate any feedback positive or otherwise

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sYeSYcNjbGzjXp3s5

Bainford:
That is a seriously good looking Europa. It looks like very high standard work. very impressive, and well done. Looks like you will be on the road soon.

1973JPS:
Thank you ..... lots of hard work but really satisfying....good to know the Album link works

BDA:
She really is a beauty, 1973JPS! Congratulations on a very nice build! I'm still going through the pictures - very nice! My only complain is that I have to look at them in reverse order!  :)

Just make sure you post a link to a video of your initial drive!

1973JPS:
BDA... just fixed that....lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version