Lotus Europa Forums > Members Cars

The Italian connection 3522r

<< < (2/31) > >>

Lou Drozdowski:
The resto is finally complete, my vacation was rewarded with some shake down runs along the Italian country side. I am so very proud of my brother's perseverance and skill to bring 3522r back to life. The historical paperwork had not arrived but, that did not stop us from taking her out...ld

BDA:
She's beautiful, Lou!!! Congratulations on a beautiful restoration! You and your brother make a great team.
 :lotus:

EuropaTC:
Yep, that's a pretty good looking car.  I'm not generally a fan of black cars (too much cleaning required ::)  ) but  I think black really suits the Europa and that one looks great.

Brian

Lou Drozdowski:
So, it was back for another holiday visit to celebrate my brother's 60th...This time we had more time to enjoy 3522r and the fruits of his labors. With a few exciting jaunts around the gorgeous country side of "le marche" region of Italy. Located just a few miles from the Adriatic coast, the twisting roads were no match for the handling of the Europa. Not even the occasional challenge from the modern Alfa, Lancia or BMW could fill our rear view mirror.

Everywhere we went people would stop and stare at this tiny pre-supercar and marvel...and ask what is it?

BDA:
Beautiful car! It sounds and looks like you and your brother had a great time!

:lotus:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version