Lotus Europa Forums > Members Cars

yellow16TS's 1969 S2 from VIC, AUSTRALIA

<< < (3/11) > >>

yellow16TS:
jbcollier - thanks i will see if i can clean these ones up. I have the car in storage atm, away from home and i haven't even removed the wheels yet to have a closer look at their condition.

Stephen H - not far from you mate. I am in Warrandyte. Cant wait to drive it through the hills and come to some Lotus meets.

Keith A - thanks a lot. i will try and snap some more pics today when I'm at the car (being stored away from home atm). My goal is approx 3 months to finish prep and paint and hopefully end of Feb 2018 i'll have the whole thing complete. lets hope my 6mth plan doesn't turn into 2yrs as well!

yellow16TS:
Some pictures of the engine bay - looking sad and dusty. (ignore the fuel line resting on the muffler haha. that will be fixed properly)

New dash facia panel. A little dusty in that pic.

BDA:
Interesting. It looks like you have dual DCOEs but you have vertical air cleaners.

Your dash looks nice and those headers look like they're nice as well!

yellow16TS:
Yeah the air cleaners turn up 90 degrees. I might try fitting some velocity stacks to it one day just to change it up but these will do for now.

The headers are great. They were made here in Australia around 1978. I will be removing them to get them media blasted and HPC coated. I just hope the rust hasn't set in too far and i can save them.

jbcollier:
The 90° air filter adapters can be very nice velocity stacks as long as they have a smooth bell mouth opening.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version