Lotus Europa Forums > Members Cars

54 and 65 in Australia

<< < (3/17) > >>

Willa:
As promised, here are a few pictures of the cylinder head after repair and clean up.

Willa:
And the rest of the bits to make it all go together. I think I have my weekend planned what about you?

Willa:
The plan is to run the car like this for a while as I want to enter the festival of Motorsport in Adelaide, look it up as it is a great event. After this I will look to find a cylinder head from an 821-30 and work that to provide as much power as it can in preparation for hill and track work. Any help or suggestions are welcome particularly with respect to the porting.

Cheers,

Willa.

blasterdad:
Looks like it's going to run BETTER than brand new! Sweet!!!
 :trophy:  :coolpic:

Willa:
I hope so!

Stage 2 of the development will be to make up a full race engine, I have heard that it is possible to get 145hp from the wedge engines, if anyone knows how and or what spec these are I would be very interested to know. I have just found an 821 and a fuego cylinder head at a local spares yard both have full length separate ports which will be a better place to start for a powerful engine. Does anyone know if the fuego go will fit and or if there will be any problems.
Have a look at the photos and comment.
Cheers,

Willa.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version