Author Topic: Racing to Get Ready for LOG38  (Read 544 times)

Offline LeftAngle

• I don't say much, but when I do, I don't say much.
    • 0659R Photos
Racing to Get Ready for LOG38
« on: Wednesday,April 04, 2018, 04:53:56 PM »
This past week I’ve been in high gear working to get 0659R ready for LOG38. Mounted the front air dam and rear view mirrors today.   Tomorrow, I’ll be putting the rear difuser parts together and installing those.  Finishing up the wiring will have to be next.  I’ve been putting it off, but now it’s time.  Still have to install the billet oil pan, mount seat belt brackets, reconnect the steering, pedals get the motor, brakes and customized lights working.  All the interior bits need to be added and I still haven’t convinced the wife how important it is for me to go.

I think it’s looking better every day and that’s giving me incentive to complete it.
« Last Edit: Thursday,April 05, 2018, 07:11:29 AM by LeftAngle »
Yes, it's work...   No, I don't mind it.

Offline Certified Lotus

Re: Racing to Get Ready for LOG38
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday,April 04, 2018, 05:25:39 PM »
Leftangle you are way ahead of me (I don't even have the body back from the shop) and I'm hoping to be done in time for LOG38. I think you will have many more shake down drives than I will. Looking forward to seeing your Europa in the flesh!  Tell your wife that Certified Lotus says you MUST go to LOG38  :beerchug:

Offline BDA

Re: Racing to Get Ready for LOG38
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday,April 04, 2018, 05:35:21 PM »
Looking great, Left!

Good luck getting ready for the LOG, Certified!

I hope you both are finished in time. You guys will set the Europa set there on fire! I wish I could go!