Lotus Europa Forums > Events

LOG39 who’s going?

(1/2) > >>

Certified Lotus:
I’m planning on having my Europa restoration completed to drive to LOG39 in Sturbridge MA, August 23 to 26th. A number of “classic Lotus” friends (read older Lotus cars, Elan’s & Europa’s) are taking the back roads from NJ/PA to Sturbridge and making it a “Road Trip”.  Last year a number of Elan owners an I did a road trip to LOG38 in Ohio and we had a great time, along with a video shot and edited of the whole experience.

https://youtu.be/T5Y7_rtKuVg

Anyone is welcome to join us (another video is planned). Looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible on this forum.

Who is going to LOG 39?

surfguitar58:
I will be approaching from the east. Looking forward to meeting some forum mates in the flesh . I understand there will be some sort of group drive on the twisty roads of western Mass. Should be a blast!

BDA:
I sure wish I could go! That video just made me want to go even more! Next time it's a little further sout, I'm there!

2766R:
Certified - I’m going and would very much like to join up with your group.  As I’m departing from Long Island, NY, I would guess we could rendezvous somewhere around the NY, CT border.  Does your group have a route in mind?  Time and place?  It would be a hoot with 2 yellow Europas with other Loti in convoy.   Looking forward to meeting up with all the other Lotus faithful as well!

Gerry 

Certified Lotus:
Gerry, we are working out the details but plan on leaving Thursday morning for all backroad driving a little more than half way and staying at a hotel on Thursday night. Friday will leave in the morning for Sturbridge and arrive around lunch time.

More details to follow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version