Lotus Europa Forums > Technical Articles and DIY tools and tips

A complete Index of Member "Certified Lotus" restoration of his Europa

<< < (2/3) > >>

surfguitar58:
Outstanding work BDA! This forum is an outstanding resource for us newbies, and you efforts organizing Glen’s posts really puts knowledge at our fingertips! Bravo!
Tom

PS - Glen was an excellent “doctor” but just like healthcare, one should always search the site for a second opinion for any major Europa “ailment”.

BDA:
Thanks for the kind words, Surf.

I agree that second opinions are important. I think Glen (Certified Lotus) did a great job with his restoration but there were things I would have done differently - just as as I am sure, there are plenty of things I did that he would have done differently.

Certified Lotus:
BDA, can’t tell you how honored I am that you did this. Wow! I know it was a major effort to organize.

I do check in a couple of times a week to catch up on everyone’s projects and see the progress. But I’m staying in the background and enjoying my “arm chair” reading.

I’m now in my 3rd month of living in the mountains of GA and to be honest am perfectly happy trading my sports car life for lake life and boating. It was a bit of a transition to go from owning three (3) classic Lotus cars to none, but I’ve adjusted fairly well (in my previous life I was an ocean sailor).

I’m also very honored that there are over 106,000 views of my restoration post. I never imagined.

Great group here! A lifetime of memories. Thank you!

BDA:
It looks like retirement is agreeing with you! You certainly picked a good place for it!

I've never been much for boats - but if I had taken the opportunity to buy land on Lake Lanier many years ago, I might have taken it up (I still kick myself for not buying land there!).

I'm glad you check in with us from time to time - even if you are a little light on Loti!  :) 

I hope you and your BA continue to enjoy your retirement!

Dilkris:
A credit to you BDA for putting this together - this represents a gargantuan amount of keyboard work which is very much appreciated. Well done!!!  :trophy: 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version