Lotus Europa Forums > Events

LOG 37

<< < (2/6) > >>

TheKid#9:

--- Quote from: BDA on Thursday,August 11, 2016, 02:44:20 PM ---It will be great to see you again, Kid! This time with your car!

--- End quote ---

Maybe not just with my Europa. I'll try and bring my M100 (My mom will drive it) and I know my dad will bring the Elise. The M100 needs some work unfortunately. Although, I have every part for the car to have it fixed but without a lift its hard to do anything on that car. Also the bumpers are off the car and its ready to be painted but we would rather do the engine work first. We'll see if we can get it down to Alabama but I know my Europa and my dads Elise will be there this year.
It will be great to see you again as well, and looking forward to meeting others at LOG37.

BDA:
Good luck with the M100! It would be great to get them all there!

Certified Lotus:
I will be there, without a Lotus and only at the Friday night reception and Saturday concours event. My wife and I had already accepted a wedding invitation for the same weekend in Birmingham. Go figure!

Will be great to finally meet some of you on this forum!

BDA:
Great!! I look forward to meeting you and your wife!

andy harwood:
We'd like to go, and thanks for the emails about the event. Alas, we'll be somewhere in SE Asia then. Really want to see the museum there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version