Lotus Europa Forums > Events

LOG 37

<< < (6/6)

BDA:
I posted some pictures I took of the Loti where we all were together.

This is where all the cars are collected for the casual concours and the panoramic picture. The casual concours is where all the participants vote on their favorite car in each of several classes (e.g. Europa S2 is a different class than Europa TC). I don't normally know who placed in the casual concours because they only announce the owner's names when they were awarded. This time the second place TC owner sat at the same banquet table with us and the first place TC owner rode back from the Space and Rocket Center with us. I think I counted seven street Europas. The missing one belongs to my buddy who caravaned with me. His was in pretty rough shape.

I have a lot more pictures of the museum and the Space and Rocket Center. I'll try to post them later.

I've been to four LOGs and they've all been great! Meeting other loons (not counting the members of LOONY - Lotus Owners Of New York) is always fun and seeing the cars is a special treat. Meeting Glen (Certified Lotus) and Chris (TheKid#9) made it that more memorable! Hopefully we can get more members at future LOGs.

Bainford:
Sounds fantastic, and thanks to you both for the photos. I really wanted to do this LOG and #35 as well, but it just wasn't in the cards. In a couple years I do hope to take in another one (I went to LOG 33). In the mean time I shall peruse the photos and plan for next one I can manage to do. Cheers.

BDA:
I posted a progression of Lotus race cars on display at Barber (hopefully they're in order) in the LOG-37 Gallery.

TheKid#9:
Great pictures Glen! I had no idea we could go tot he paddock too. I went through the museum, which was awesome! I've been before but this time I was able to go to the lower part in the basement which was nice.

I brought my dads Elise this year which was nice. The Europa probably would've made it without any problems but man was I glad I had A/C it was hot out there. Next LOG is in Cleveland, Ohio and I'm sure I'll be able to make that but we'll see, its a ways away.

:lotus:

BDA:
For those unfamiliar with the new Gallery feature, the LOG37 pictures I've posted are here: http://www.lotuseuropa.org/LotusForum/index.php?action=gallery;cat=2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version