Lotus Europa Forums > Members Cars

Nick74R...Pics

(1/8) > >>

Nick74R:
Here are a few pics of my current project.
Hope you enjoy...

SwiftDB4:
Wow Nick, outstanding! Please give some description to your work and details.

BDA:
Beautifully done, Nick! You seem to have some features of S1s and TCs that I think work well.

Can you tell us more about your car? Mods, purpose (presumably at least a part time track car)? Did you build it? Just anything!

edit -
Well, I just found your other post so I have some of the particulars but I know I'm not the only one who'd like to know more about this car!

Nick74R:
Thanks for your interest. Yes I did the whole thing myself bar painting and welding which I leave to the experts. I'd better sit down and compose the whole story, but not in a way to the extent of becoming boring. It has just been featured in a 5 page article published in a UK magazine called TKC (Track Kit and Custom). Very briefly I've incorporated a 47 seat shell, highly modified!, roll cage, 220bhp on the rolling road, rear rocker arms suspension fabricated by ex Lotus 79 engineer (just happen to have one within a few miles of home as you do!) front and rear fuel tanks, Titan dry sump system etc etc. Car is more at home on the track than the road. More details anon...

Lou Drozdowski:
Nick...Remarkable, truly outstanding, a very lovely piece of kit...welcome to the group.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version