Lotus Europa Forums > eBay - Craigslist Ads - Other Listings

Toolkit anyone?

(1/5) > >>

europaloon:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lotus-Elan-Toolkit-and-toolroll/122909434644

BDA:
That's a lot of money for a crappy tool kit. You could certainly buy a MUCH nicer one for a lot less, but if you want originality, you may have to pay it.

europaloon:
Charming!

Is that how Hero members should speak of Newbie posts? It may not appeal to you but at least I'm trying to bring a desirable product to the attention of forum members.

BDA:
europaloon, I meant no offence. It sounds like you are the seller - honestly, a thought that didn't occur to me when I wrote my comment. Please consider me clueless rather than cruel or dismissive. I have seen other original toolkits for a similar price (actually, I believe one was more expensive) so for what it is, I don't think it is priced improperly.

I hope there are no hard feelings and I hope you get your price for it.

jbcollier:
Welcome to the forum.  Alas, only the TC/s had those kits.  I guess no one expected the Renault powered ones to break down ;-)

There are a fair number of posts on auctions which are then commented on, often in great detail.  Almost all are not posted by the seller.  The forum's ebay classified section is full of them.  We often talk about condition and value.  Such is the nature of an online list.  Next time use wording such as: "Here's a link to my ebay auction for xxx" and we'll get the hint.

Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version