Lotus Europa Forums > Random Europa Sightings

Spotted on YouTube

(1/2) > >>

2766R:
Just poking around and found this (see at 3:43, only 12 sec.)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BFrE4GiSZU

lotusfanatic:
Hello 2766R!

I remember owning a Corgi or Dinky toy model of a purple Europa at around that time! (it's strange how toys like that can make such a lasting impression)

Mark 

Bainford:

--- Quote from: lotusfanatic on Wednesday,April 12, 2017, 05:53:32 AM ---(it's strange how toys like that can make such a lasting impression)

--- End quote ---
It was a Matchbox Europa S2 that first sparked my desire for a Europa, back when I was six years old. I held on to that spark until 2010 when I bought my real  Europa.

4129R:

--- Quote from: 2766R on Wednesday,April 12, 2017, 04:24:16 AM ---Just poking around and found this (see at 3:43, only 12 sec.)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BFrE4GiSZU

--- End quote ---

OAH764M a Norfolk '73-74 registration plate.

I wonder where it is now.

The previous Roman Purple car is not as bad a colour as I thought in 1978 when I bought my first one.

lotusfanatic:

--- Quote from: Bainford on Wednesday,April 12, 2017, 08:59:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: lotusfanatic on Wednesday,April 12, 2017, 05:53:32 AM ---(it's strange how toys like that can make such a lasting impression)

--- End quote ---
It was a Matchbox Europa S2 that first sparked my desire for a Europa, back when I was six years old. I held on to that spark until 2010 when I bought my real  Europa.

--- End quote ---

Trevor,

Matchbox! that may have been the same manufacturer, although I can't be certain - but the car, that was 100% a Lotus Europa!
I also had a gold Marcos (concept?) car along with a few others  :)

Mark   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version