Lotus Europa Forums > Off Topic Subjects

Happy New Year to all on the forum

(1/1)

EuropaTC:
Hi folks, just a quick line to wish everyone all the best for 2013 and hope not too many of us are entering the new year with headaches.....  8)

Happy New Year folks

Brian

cal44:
Happy New Year guys.    Let us see what 2013 brings.

Where is Ben Beam?  Did he and the boys get a script deal? Or, did Ben end up on the cutting room floor?

What happened to the young  mechanic and Bens new replacement driver (because Ben couldn't cut it)

Will Brian finally get his Porsche Cayman? (hint: Stuttgart is an hour and half flight from  Heathrow)

Will I get my gently used Porsche 911?

Is this the year I fix the head gasket on my Elan Plus 2 so I can drive it?  Will I finally drive the Europa instead of working on it?

Will Joe get his Europa on Mulholland Drive and show the Porsche guys what a real car can do?

Mike

EuropaTC:

--- Quote from: cal44 on Tuesday,January 01, 2013, 06:21:39 AM ---Will Brian finally get his Porsche Cayman? (hint: Stuttgart is an hour and half flight from  Heathrow)

--- End quote ---

:)

Happy New Year Mike and if I don't get one, it won't be through lack of effort ! 

Well actually I did get one at Christmas.  Helen bought me a toy model (in white with go faster stripes) as a "this is what we're missing and it's time to do something about it" present. You've gotta love a lass like that.

To the coming year -  :beerchug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version