Lotus Europa Forums > Off Topic Subjects

New book on the S1

(1/2) > >>

Grumblebuns:
I didn't know where to put this post, figured this sub forum was the best place for it. There is a new book recently published on the Type 46 Europa, the S1. This is neither a book review nor an endorsement of the book, just an observation after a brief skim of the book. I'll sit down and read it later when I have more time.

I haven't asked the author but I'm assuming the book is self published with 250 copies printed. The book is hardback on quality paper. A good part of the book appears to be quality reproductions of previously published magazine test reports from the period. There are also lots of photos of S1s from current owners, mine included.

In all honesty, I don't know how much new info is included in the book or it's just a collection of previously published articles, just haven't had time to sit down and read the book. If anyone is interested in ordering the book, contact Kevin Whittle, the author or visit his website, he's UK based:

www.whittlebooks.com     

Serge:
Please let me know what you think of it, might be interested in a copy if it's worth it.

Serge

lotusfanatic:
please let me know too?

regards,

Mark

Grumblebuns:
Will do, it will probably be in a few weeks later on in the season when the weather turns.

jbcollier:
Ordered a copy.  Thanks for the heads up!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version