Author Topic: 2112P Restoration  (Read 17711 times)

Offline buzzer

Re: 2112P Restoration
« Reply #90 on: Friday,February 02, 2018, 12:39:31 AM »
I bought them from a company called apollo plastic systems, I think I bought them through eBay. Because I am rebuilding it for road and track I wasn’t sure about what carpet to put in so I went basic. They fit quite well but did need a lot of fitting and there was no carpet to fit under the seat.

Yep the interior light works well 👍

I hadn’t wrapped the silencer (muffler, sorry can’t resist) as a bit concerned about corrosion as it won’t get as hot as the pipes. Having said that it won’t be out in all weathers that much and be garaged so I think I am worrying about nothing. am sure it’s will help keep things cool.
Dave,

Other cars. Westfield SEiW. BMW E90 Alpina D3. BMW 325 E30 convertible and Range Rover CSK

Offline buzzer

« Reply #91 on: Wednesday,May 23, 2018, 01:21:53 PM »
It’s now on the road legally wow! First time in 40 years.  off to polish at the sprayers tomorrow then start fittin up the trim. Still a lot to do but on the way 😁😁
Dave,

Other cars. Westfield SEiW. BMW E90 Alpina D3. BMW 325 E30 convertible and Range Rover CSK

Offline BDA

« Reply #92 on: Wednesday,May 23, 2018, 01:41:05 PM »
Congratulations, Buzzer!!!  :beerchug: Another Europa on the road! Well done! Let us know how it feels on the track.