Lotus Europa Forums > Events

Fallbrook Vinage Car Club Car Show

<< < (2/4) > >>

BDA:
I was beginning to wonder about you! Having one Europa is a hobby, two is an obsession, three is fanatical. I don't even know what having four Europas means!  ;D

Good luck with the sales!

4129R:

--- Quote from: BDA on Friday,May 08, 2015, 07:28:53 AM ---I was beginning to wonder about you! Having one Europa is a hobby, two is an obsession, three is fanatical. I don't even know what having four Europas means!  ;D

Good luck with the sales!

--- End quote ---

4 means wifey says "why have you bought another one, when you haven't fixed two of the others yet?"

She just doesn't realise.

She has lots of pairs of shoes, and can only wear one pair at a time, but that apparently is quite different.

Anyway having 4 in Norfolk is bringing them back home.

Grumblebuns:
I finally started drafting the for sale advert. Looking at the pictures I took of the car awhile back, they are not suitable for the ad. I need to make the car look more appealing. If the weather cooperates tomorrow, time to pull the JPS out from the back of the garage and it's wash and wax time for new pictures. Hope to have the for sale posting up by early next week.

4129R, as long as the neighbors don't complain, drag home as many as you can afford. At least they're safe under your ownership.

EuropaTC:

--- Quote from: 4129R on Friday,May 08, 2015, 12:24:59 PM ---She has lots of pairs of shoes, and can only wear one pair at a time, but that apparently is quite different.

--- End quote ---

Of course it's different, whatever are you thinking ?   ::)    that wall-high cupboard stacked with shoes is irrelevant because they were all bought LAST YEAR !!!!  Good heavens man, she can't go out in last year's shoes !   And everyone's seen the red pair she bought last month because she wore them at the village show, so they don't count either. She just doesn't have any that she can wear........

:)

Grumblebuns:
The Lotus gods must have been smiling down on me yesterday. Like the perpetual procrastinator that I am, I left most of the car preparation until the night before. I at least made sure that it would start, and it did after being tucked away for almost a year. The S2 made it to and back from the car show with no issues, it ran beautifully. Apparently my troubleshooting had found the cause of last summers stalling during my trip into town and having the need to be towed back home. I took some pictures of the S2 at the event.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version