Lotus Europa Forums > Random Europa Sightings

Winter stress reliever...PALS gathering

(1/2) > >>

Lou Drozdowski:
Every year about this time our kind host...Kyle Kaulback, founder of the Philadelphia area Lotus society tries to get the membership over to his barn for a day, to unwind and shake off the seasons doldrums. An avid enthusiast and racer, his collection of Lotus cars is the showcase of each years event. Although the weather was quite chilly, there was a great turnout. Good food and Lotus talk helped all of us enjoy a fabulous day...not to mention all the machinery...

A TCS, S2 and a type 69 FB & two 69 Formula Fords for your viewing pleasure...ld 

BDA:
Sounds like a great time with some good people and beautiful cars! Where was yours, Lou?

jbcollier:
They drive type 69s on the road?

I want to live where you live!

Certified Lotus:
Always a great time at Kyle's Lotus  barn. Lou, great to finally meet you!

Lou Drozdowski:

--- Quote from: BDA on Saturday,March 04, 2017, 03:54:46 PM ---Sounds like a great time with some good people and beautiful cars! Where was yours, Lou?

--- End quote ---

BDA/Jim...No excuse, I was dying to bring it, but the roads here are still filthy with cinders and post winter debris. What we need here is a good rain to wash the surfaces and then rubber in...

Glen, great to meet you and your buddy Chris, I enjoyed our chat and wish your resto proceeds smoothly...
Guess I'll spend some time in the garage today, these gatherings always seem to motivate. Cheers, Lou

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version