Lotus Europa Forums > Events

Log 33 Walkens Glenn NY Aug 2, 3, 4 2013

(1/5) > >>

exarkun1178:
http://www.lotusowners.com/LOG33/index.html

So, any one from here planning on attending?

Ive been meaning to get to one for three years now, thinking this might be the year it all works out.

Bainford:
Oh Man!! That would be awesome. That's close enough to me to actually consider going. Hhmmm... can I do this? Time to go to google maps to see how far away this actually is. What a great Europa road trip this would be. :pirate:

TheKid#9:
We are going!!  :D We have already paid and booked our room! This will be our first LOG! Not sure how many Loti we are coming up with though! I'm bringing the Europa for sure, not sure if my dad will bring up his Elise. He might take my M100... Who knows? But I know we are coming up in the Europa!  :D

Bainford:
Sounds great, Chris. How far is the event from your home? I'm giving this thing some serious thought. I really want to go, but will take some work to make this possible. Lots of time to get the car ready, though, and to save up my spare change... and Lord knows I'm always up for a road trip.

TheKid#9:
Bainford, its a 13-14 hour drive for us, which we will probably make in two days. You should definitely go! We still have to get our Europa ready to go too! haha If I can get mine ready, you should definitely go! It will be worth it, trust me! More Europas the better!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version