Lotus Europa Forums > Events

LOG 37

(1/6) > >>

BDA:
We Lotus owners on the East Coast of the US have been blessed (again)! LOG 37 is going to be at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, AL next May 19th! The museum there is fabulous! It's mainly for motorcycles but they have the world's largest collection of Lotus cars. They also have a Britten Motorcycle which, even though I'm not much into motorcycles, this one is an amazing creature with an amazing story. The last time I was at Barber, it was being refurbished so I'm excited about seeing it.

Here's the promotional video: https://youtu.be/zGOPFyhq1MM

It's time for us Lotus owners to get ready for the gathering!!

:lotus:

Bainford:
Thanks for the heads up. Just earlier this week as I was flipping through some Lotus ReMarques I thought I would like to combine another LOG trip with a visit to the Barber Museum. Unfortunately the Lotus won't be ready for that kind of road trip by next May, but someday...

BDA:
It isn't going to be for another 9 or 10 months! You can do a lot in that time. Sure, you might have to quit your job and ignore your family, but consider the proper priorities!  ;D

I hope you will be able to make it anyway. It would be cool to have a lotuseuropa.org enclave!

TheKid#9:
I know I'll be there! Such a short trip for us next year!!  :D :D :D Getting to drive on Talladega will be awesome!

BDA:
It will be great to see you again, Kid! This time with your car!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version